Community Focus helps
clients engage communities through the use of group facilitation,
community organizing and collaborative problem-solving. (For
a more detailed look at specific projects and clients see our Results section.)
Outreach for Community-Based Implementation
We help clients engage in pro-active public outreach in which
community members not only talk about solutions to problems … they
actually help implement them.
- Facilitate public outreach on the grassroots level through
productive public meetings
- Connect public agencies to community members and
the resources they provide (local expertise, time and money)
resource teams of stakeholders to address, define and implement
Civic Engagement to Gather Public Input and Develop Buy-In
We help cities and other public agencies involve residents
and other stakeholders in solutions-based consideration of
difficult and complex issues.
- Design public surveys to gauge community feelings
- Develop and facilitate deliberative workshops.
We help local task forces and coalitions find new life.
- Support and training to task forces about recruitment,
public outreach and strategic planning
- Ongoing technical assistance
to agency staff about meeting facilitation and group process